20 Dec 2013
Full-Time Customer Service Executive
- Ensure customer satisfaction on completed products after handing-over of the property to the purchaser.
- Schedule and carry out Pre-Delivery Inspection of completed products before CPC.
- Attend to customer joint inspection during VP and to update customers on status of rectification work.
- Monitor the rectification work and liaise with COW/Contractor to ensure defects are rectified within stipulated time frame.
- Follow-up with relevant parties on product issues, parties such as Project/COW, Contractor, Consultant etc.
- Update and maintain good recording and tracking system to ensure complaints are closed with stipulated time frame.
- Analyse complaint data and update relevant parties regarding their quality performance.
- Assist in customer service programmes, such as focus group survey, community activities, residents meetings etc.
- Assist in and attend to operational issues of resident associations or joint management bodies.
- Report on major issues and come out with action plan.
- Any other duty as and when assigned.
How to Apply
- Degree/Diploma in Building Science, Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent
- Some working experience in customer service/care, QA/QC, project or related field, with experience in product inspection and knowledge in product quality would be an added advantage.
- Preferably with experience in dealing with property developers, consultant firms or construction companies
- Good communication skills, i.e. fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Customer oriented and able to communicate fluently with customer
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and supervision skills
- Independent, sense of urgency and able to work under pressure or tight schedule
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft programmes such as Words, Excel, Power Point etc
4759 total views, 2 today